Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, June 06, 2011

Winners Announcements coming soon!

Hi all! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm aware I am way behind on announcing challenge winners! Things have been so hectic, lately, and I'm working on getting caught up!

I haven't forgotten you, I promise! I am working on getting a winner's list together and will start announcing winners, soon, so stay tuned!

We really really appreciate all of you who play along in our challenges and want to say a huge thank you for supporting Craft Your Passion!

2 comments:

steven harley said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Sett.com
Website
Information

SoniaPeters said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Turnerstrainingacademy.co.za
Information
Click Here
Visit Web